This sector requires automated, reliable processes to guarantee a standard product that has not been altered during any of the production phases. Using elements that ensure perfect sealing during all the manufacturing phase steps is of vital importance.
The most appropriate mechanical seal design is the hygienic one which reduces the possibility of product remains being deposited and not eliminated during CIP/SIP processes, which could give rise to sources of contamination.
Mechanical seals with special features:
– Wave spring isolated from the product.
– Elastomer seals with an exclusive design to prevent the product from being deposited on the interior of the seal.
– With a special surface finish to prevent traces of product from adhering to the metal parts of the seal.
– Materials resistant to cleaning processes.
– Special fastening systems that require no screws.
– Materials compliant with the CE1935/2004 and FDA standards.