Mechanical seals for process pumps
Mechanical component seals, formed by a rotary contact surface, a fixed contact surface, secondary seals and springs. Depending on their hydraulic compensation, they may be balanced or non-balanced. Based on their construction, they are divided into: mechanical conical spring seals, mechanical bellow seals (elastomer bellow seals, metal bellow seals or PTFE bellow seals), mechanical multi spring seals and mechanical wave spring seals.
We have an extensive range of designs, which depend on specific working conditions.
- Chlorine and similar sub-products, acid and caustic products, detergents and fertilisers in the chemical industry
- Dairy products: milk, yogurt, butter, cheese, fats, etc. in the food industry
- Beer and soft drinks in the beverages industry
- Water treatment plants, in deodorising processes
- Salt water transfer pumps in the naval industry