Mechanical seals for process pumpsView products
Mechanical component seals, formed by a rotary contact surface, a fixed contact surface, secondary seals and springs. Depending on their hydraulic compensation, they may be balanced or non-balanced. They are divided into the following, based on their construction: mechanical conical spring seals, mechanical bellow seals (elastomer bellow seals, metal bellow seals or PTFE bellow seals), mechanical multi spring seals and mechanical wave spring seals.
We have an extensive range of designs, depending on the working conditions.
- Chlorine and similar sub-products, acid and caustic products, detergents and fertilisers in the chemical industry
- Dairy products: milk, yoghurt, butter, cheese, fats, etc. in the food industry
- Beer and soft drinks in the beverages industry
- Water treatment plants, in deodorising processes
- Salt water transfer pumps in the naval industry